Thursday, September 7, 2017

I Am In a Cheese Shop Currently

That's not me saying that title, by the way. That's Olivia. In a text. From Nice, France.

I sent her a brief inquiry this morning asking, "How's Nice?"

Her response, which made me smile and laugh, was as follows:

"Nice is the best thing of my life. I swam in the Mediterranean today. I'm in a cheese shop currently."

This was followed by a stream of pictures: of the cheese shop, a bottle shop, a macaron bar (the cookies), the girls sitting at the table in their Air BnB (which looks out over the Mediterranean) with several bottles of wine and some crusty bread with prosciutto and cheese (bought at those shops I'm sure), and then a final picture of her looking tres glamorous in large sunglasses, hair wet from her recent swim.













As Olivia likes to say, she and her friends are "absolutely living!"

No comments:

Post a Comment